These are some of the headlines we are tracking for you in this edition of Press TV's Top 5:
- Moscow releases footage showing terrorists used the UN humanitarian convoy that came under fire near Aleppo as a cover, rejecting US allegations that Russia launched an airstrike on the convoy.
- Palestinians rally in the city of Bethlehem in solidarity with hunger striking prisoners in Israeli jails, calling for an end to Tel Aviv’s policy of detention without trial.
- Several thousand demonstrators rally in Brussels to protest against planned trade deals between Europe, Canada and the US.
- A new study in Germany shows Muslim women face discrimination when they apply for a job.
- Human Rights Watch says anti-government protests in the Democratic Republic of Congo have left over 40 people dead.
Press TV’s website can also be accessed at the following alternate addresses: