These are some of the headlines we are tracking for you in this edition of Press TV's Top 5:
- Iran and Russia condemn a Daesh terrorist attack on Hazara community protesters in the Afghan capital Kabul, which claimed over 80 lives.
- The Turkish premier says the country will disband the elite presidential guard, after detaining almost 300 members of the regiment over their alleged involvement in the July 15 failed coup.
- Southeast Asian countries are thrown into disarray after Cambodia blocked them from issuing a statement referring to an international court ruling against China's South China Sea claims.
- A group of high-ranking members of South Sudan's armed opposition say they have replaced their leader Riek Machar who has fled the capital Juba and is now in hiding.
- And, with only days to go to the US Democratic Party’s national convention, emails released by the whistle-blowing website reveal party officials favored Hillary Clinton over Bernie Sanders.