Israeli authorities have razed another Palestinian home and issued further demolition notices for families in the occupied West Bank.
Palestinian media reported that Israeli troops stormed the home in Wadi Muhaisen area between the towns of Halhul and Beit Ummar in northern al-Khalil (Hebron) and started demolishing the structure on Thursday.
The demolitions left displaced an extended family of 20 individuals, including children, women and the elderly.
The measure comes despite the fact that the house owners hold legal building permits in the region.
Separately, Israeli authorities delivered notices and issued orders for the destruction of a number of houses, agriculture structures and water wells in areas, south of al-Khalil.
Local official Rateb al-Jabour said local residents in Jawaya area received demolition notices against three homes, two stores used for agricultural purposes and four wells used for collecting rainwater.
Israeli authorities demolish Palestinian homes in the occupied West Bank usually claiming that the structures have been built without permits.
The so-called construction permit is nearly impossible to obtain.
Israeli authorities sometimes order Palestinian owners to demolish their own homes or pay the demolition costs to the municipality if they do not.
The developments come as Hamas resistance group has warned Israeli regime against forced eviction of Palestinians.
Last month, Tel Aviv launched the bombing campaign against Gaza on May 10, after Palestinian retaliation against violent raids on worshipers at the al-Aqsa Mosque and the regime’s plans to force a number of Palestinian families out of their homes at Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood of East Jerusalem al-Quds.
The Gaza-based resistance groups did not sit idly by in the face of the Israeli onslaught. Appearing noticeably stronger than before, the Palestinian fighters took Israel by surprise with massive barrages of rockets.
An Israeli newspaper recently said in a report that Tel Aviv begged the US to mediate a ceasefire during the 11-day military aggression on the besieged Gaza Strip
More than 600,000 Israelis live in over 230 settlements built since the 1967 Israeli occupation of the Palestinian territories of the West Bank and East Jerusalem al-Quds.
Israel has been occupying the West Bank, including East al-Quds, since 1967. Ever since, it has been building settlements throughout the land, in a move condemned by the UN and considered illegal under international law.
All Israeli settlements are illegal under international law.
International bodies and rights groups say Israeli demolitions of Palestinian structures in the occupied West Bank and East Jerusalem al-Quds are an attempt to uproot Palestinians from their native territory and confiscate more land for the expansion of illegal settlements.
Palestinians want the West Bank as part of a future independent Palestinian state with East Jerusalem al-Quds as its capital.
Press TV’s website can also be accessed at the following alternate addresses: