1. At least four Palestinians are shot dead by Israeli soldiers in separate incidents in the occupied West Bank.
2. The UN Security Council voices deep concern over the dire humanitarian situation in Yemen, saying over 80 percent of the country’s population need humanitarian aid.
3. The Turkish prime minister accuses the country’s pro-Kurdish party leader of treason for condemning Ankara’s shooting down of a Russian warplane over Syria.
4. The Nigerian army continues with its crackdown on the country’s Islamic Movement. Reports say troops have vandalized the burial place of the movement’s detained leader’s mother.
5. Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi is on a two-day visit to Moscow, as the countries plan to sign a number of multi-billion-dollar defense and nuclear deals.