By Press TV Website Staff
Amid Israel’s genocidal military campaign in Gaza, which has killed nearly 28,500 Palestinians, most of them children and women, resistance groups in Palestine and across the region continue their operations against the Tel Aviv regime and its Western backers.
The operations carried out by the Palestinian and regional resistance groups on Sunday, February 11, are as follows:
Al-Quds Brigades’ operations on Feb. 11:
- Shelled a gathering of Israeli soldiers and vehicles in the axis east of Khan Younis city with a barrage of mortar shells.
- Targeted an Israeli military vehicle with RPGs in the southwest axis of Khan Younis city.
Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades’ operations on Feb. 11:
- Targeted two Israeli military vehicles in the axis areas of Khan Younis city with explosives and RPGs, resulting in casualties among the Israeli forces.
- Shelled a gathering of Israeli soldiers and vehicles with heavy-caliber mortars, west of Khan Younis city.
- Shelled gatherings of Israeli soldiers as well as their military vehicles with a barrage of mortar shells in the axis east of Khan Younis city.
- Shelled gatherings of Israeli army vehicles and soldiers in the eastern area of Khan Younis city with mortar shells.
Martyr Abu Ali Mustafa Brigades:
- Targeted Israeli military gatherings with heavy-caliber mortar shells east of Jabalia and Gaza.
- Clashed with Israeli soldiers on all fighting axes, inflicting losses on them and seizing their equipment.
Hezbollah’s operations on Feb. 11:
- At around 9:00 local time, surveillance equipment was targeted at the Ruwaisat al-Alam site in the Kafr Shuba hills.
- At around 15:00 local time, Israeli soldiers in the Tahihat triangle were targeted with missiles.
- At around 15:05 local time, surveillance equipment at the Al-Abad site was targeted with appropriate weapons.
- At around 15:20 local time, the Ruwaisat al-Alam site in the Kafr Shuba hills was targeted with missiles.
- At around 16:55 local time, Israeli soldiers in Jabal Nadhar were targeted with missiles.
Press TV’s website can also be accessed at the following alternate addresses: