Israeli forces have killed five Palestinian young men during violent raids across the occupied West Bank amid the regime's genocidal war on the besieged Gaza Strip.
According to the Palestinian Information Center, citing the Palestinian Health Ministry, the five men lost their lives in separate attacks by the regime's forces on Monday.
The ministry said two Palestinians were killed after Israeli forces stormed the town of Sa'ir, northeast of the West Bank city of al-Khalil, also known as Hebron, opening fire on the town's residents who responded by throwing firecrackers and rocks at the regime's troops.
The victims were identified as 23-year-old Anas Ismail al-Faroukh and 22-year-old Muhammad Saadi al-Faroukh.
Earlier on Monday, and in the West Bank's northwestern city of Qalqilyah, Israeli troops raided Palestinian civilians, killing two more young men in the ensuing confrontations.
The Palestinian Health Ministry said the victims' bodies were then seized by Israeli forces.
The fifth Palestinian was killed during an attack by the regime's forces on a refugee camp in the town of Qalandiya in central West Bank, while 18 others were injured. He was identified as 23-year-old Ali Ibrahim Alqam, who was shot in the heart during the raid.
According to the Health Ministry, the new fatalities raise Palestinians' death toll in the West Bank since the beginning of this year to 465, including 257 people who have lost their lives since October 7.
The regime has exceptionally intensified its attacks against Palestinians throughout the West Bank since that day, when it launched a devastating war on the besieged Gaza Strip.
Nearly 16,000 Palestinians have been killed and approximately 1.9 million others displaced so far as a result of Israel's onslaught on the coastal territory.
Press TV’s website can also be accessed at the following alternate addresses: