These are some of the headlines we are tracking for you in this edition of Press TV's Top 5:
- Millions of Muslims across the world are commemorating Eid al-Ghadir, marking an Islamic occasion on which Prophet Muhammad introduced Imam Ali as his successor.
- Israeli troops shoot dead a Palestinian for an alleged stabbing attack near the West Bank city of al-Khalil, also known as Hebron.
- Iraq’s military, backed by volunteer forces, liberates several villages from Daesh terrorists in the country’s restive north.
- The United Nations suspends all of its aid convoys in war-torn Syria following the attacks on its food trucks in Aleppo.
- North Korea says it has successfully test-fired a new satellite rocket engine. The move is expected to fan the flames of regional tensions.
Press TV’s website can also be accessed at the following alternate addresses: