These are some of the headlines we are tracking for you in this edition of Press TV's Top 5:
- Syria says the deadly US airstrikes on Syrian soldiers could not be a technical error, and that the aggression was aimed at making the recent ceasefire fail.
- The Daesh terror group claims responsibility for a mass stabbing in the US state of Minnesota as the FBI launches a probe into a possible act of terrorism.
- The Israeli army deploys an additional battalion to the West Bank city of al-Khalil and its surrounding areas amid escalating tensions in the occupied territories.
- Partial results from Russia's parliamentary elections show the ruling party backed by President Putin is ahead with securing over 50 percent of the votes.
- Members of the Non-Aligned Movement call for reform of the United Nations to give more influence to developing countries in the world body.
Press TV’s website can also be accessed at the following alternate addresses: