These are some of the headlines we are tracking for you in this edition of Press TV's Top 5:
- Syria says the US airstrikes that killed scores of Syrian soldiers prove Washington’s support for the Daesh terrorist group.
- A senior Indian commander says at least 17 soldiers have been killed and dozens more injured in an attack on an army base in Kashmir.
- Russians go to the polls to elect parliament members and regional leaders in some areas. The elections are also held in Crimea which rejoined Russia in early 2014.
- Slovakia’s prime minister says central European countries could veto any Brexit deal that would limit their citizens' access to Britain’s labor market.
- A court in Egypt approves a freeze on the assets of five prominent human rights activists on charges of illegally receiving funds from foreign countries.
Press TV’s website can also be accessed at the following alternate addresses: