These are some of the headlines we are tracking for you in this edition of Press TV's Top 5:
- The US warns Turkey not to take further actions against anti-Damascus militants Washington backs, as Ankara pushes ahead with its incursion into northern Syria.
- The United Nations reports a dramatic rise in Israeli settlement activities in the occupied Palestinian territories over the past 2 months.
- Brazil's suspended president Dilma Rousseff defends herself at her impeachment trial, as her supporters and opponents rally outside Congress.
- Spain's Socialist party refuses to back Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy's efforts to form a minority government, pushing the country closer to its 3rd general elections in a year.
- Rohingya Muslims who have fled persecution in Myanmar struggle with dire conditions in refugee camps in the Indian capital, New Delhi.