These are some of the headlines we are tracking for you in this edition of Press TV's Top 5:
- The UN removes Saudi Arabia and its allies from its list of child rights violators less than a week after blacklisting them for killing Yemeni children.
- A heavily-armed ultra-nationalist Frenchman recently detained in Ukraine was planning to attack several targets in France including mosques.
- NATO launches 10-day war-games in Poland amid a row with Russia which is angry at the alliance over its military presence in Eastern Europe.
- New polls in Britain show the campaign to leave the E-U in a referendum to be held later this month is gaining momentum, causing the pound to fall sharply against the dollar.
- And, Muslims around the world start observing the holy month of Ramadan marked by religious practices including fasting, which strengthen the spiritual bond between them and God the Almighty.