These are some of the headlines we are tracking for you in this edition of Press TV's Top 5:
- Iraqi fighters discover a network of tunnels dug by Daesh terrorists near the city of Fallujah as they continue to advance in the region.
- Figures show that London is selling record quantities of arms to countries with dubious rights records and even accused of war crimes, such as Saudi Arabia.
- Iran’s culture minister says the country will not be sending pilgrims to Mecca for the Hajj pilgrimage this year, because of obstacles created by Saudi officials.
- Turkey’s President Recep Tayyip Erdogan says his country will continue fighting against the Kurdistan Workers Party militants.
- Outrage at austerity in Europe: Thousands of people in Italy and Spain hold rallies against the economic policies of their governments.