These are some of the headlines we are tracking for you in this edition of Press TV's Top 5:
- Lebanon’s Hezbollah chief says the resistance group will beef up its presence in Syria to fight terrorists, accusing the West and its regional allies of supporting and funding them.
- Russia says it reserves the right as of May 25 to unilaterally strike terrorist organizations, and illegal armed groups not part of the Syria ceasefire, if they refuse to stop fighting.
- Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi urges restraint and national unity in the face of Daesh terrorists hours after anti-government protesters stormed Baghdad’s Green Zone.
- Search crews find floating human remains, luggage and seats from the doomed EgyptAir plane, but no trace of the black box yet to determine what caused the aircraft to plunge into the Mediterranean.
- In the US, the National Rifle Association endorses Republican Donald Trump for president, warning gun owners that they should QUOTE kiss their guns goodbye, if Hillary Clinton is elected.