These are some of the headlines we are tracking for you in this edition of Press TV's Top 5:
- Iranian lawmakers vote to boost the missile capabilities of the armed forces in order to enhance the country’ military deterrence.
- Yemen’s former government says it has suspended direct talks with Ansarullah in Kuwait due to its military operations. Saudi Arabia has been bombing Yemen during the talks.
- Four Palestinians are on hunger strike in Israeli jails in protest at Israel’s so-called administrative detention.
- Media reports suggest Germany’s disagreement with Israel over its settlement activities is deepening.
- The death toll from two car bomb blasts in southern Iraq nears 40. Scores more are injured.