Migrants and refugees block the highway near the town of Polykastro to protest for the opening of the Greek-Macedonian border on April 2, 2016. AFP
These are some of the headlines we are tracking for you in this edition of Press TV's Top 5:
- A new report suggests most of the terrorists fighting in Iraq and Syria come from Germany, France, Britain and Belgium.
- Belgium charges a third suspect, a Belgian national, with terrorist activities over a foiled attack plot in France.
- Greece is reportedly set to send back 750 refugees to Turkey, under a controversial agreement between Ankara and the European Union.
- Russia calls for an immediate end to fighting along the Nagorno-Karabakh frontline, after Armenia and Azerbaijan report clashes in the disputed region.
- The United Nations says it has received allegations of sexual abuse by Tanzanian peacekeepers in northeastern Congo.