These are some of the headlines we are tracking for you in this edition of Press TV's Top 5:
- The British prime minister says based on the deal with the EU, his country will never be part of the bloc’s super-state, its bailout and monetary system, and migration policies.
- Saudi Arabia says it’s halted two major military deals for equipping the Lebanese army and security forces over its siding with Iran in the latest regional developments.
- Three world powers reject a Russian-drafted UN resolution aimed at halting Turkey's military actions and provocations in Syria.
- Israeli soldiers kill three Palestinians in separate incidents across the occupied territories, as they also clash with Palestinian protesters in various towns and villages.
- Ugandan police briefly arrest opposition presidential candidate, Kizza Besigye, and fire tear gas at his supporters as initial results from the runoff put the incumbent president in the lead.