1. New revelations show three sons of Nigeria’s Muslim leader, Sheikh Zakzaky, were killed in the army attack on Shias last week.
2. Yemen’s warring sides agree to form a committee to oversee a shaky ceasefire in the war-torn country that continues to be violated by Saudi-led forces.
3. Ankara admits miscommunication with Baghdad over a recent troop deployment to Iraq’s north, saying it will continue to move some of its soldiers out of Nineveh province.
4. People across the occupied West Bank declare a general strike in protest at Israel’s killing of two Palestinians there and another in Gaza on Friday.
5. An Egyptian military court gives lengthy prison terms to a large number of members and advocates of ousted president Mohamed Morsi’s Muslim Brotherhood movement.