1. Turkey’s President Recep Tayyip Erdogan says withdrawing Turkish troops from neighboring Iraq is out of question amid strong protests by Iraqi officials.
2. Yemeni media say the Ansarullah movement has reached an agreement with the UN on a halt to the Saudi invasion and resumption of talks.
3. Fresh protests were held in the US city of Chicago a day after embattled Mayor Rahm Emanuel apologized for the 2014 police shooting dead of a 17-year-old black teen.
4. In the UK, a senior police chief warns about the rise of child abuse as new data revealed teachers and medical staff were among hundreds arrested in the last nine months.
5. The European Commission warns about the dangers of 81 million illegally-held firearms in the European Union. Officials are calling for a tougher stance over the issue.