1. The Syrian army and al-Qaeda affiliated militants reach a deal on the removal of militants from the last district of the central city of Homs.
2. The Lebanese army and Nusra Front militants swap prisoners, near Arsal in Bekaa province under tight security.
3. US President Barack Obama voices support for Turkey in a row with Russia over the recent downing of a Russian warplane over Syrian.
4. French police ban protests near the Climate Summit venue in Paris.
5. The worst pollution of the year in the Chinese capital Beijing has forced parents to keep their children at home and the officials to limit factory output.