These are some of the headlines we are tracking for you in this edition of Press TV's Top 5:
- Syria declares the end of a US-Russia brokered ceasefire, saying it was violated over 300 times in different areas by the foreign-backed militants.
- Israeli soldiers kill two Palestinians in the occupied West Bank, bringing the death toll to six since Friday.
- At least eight policemen are killed in US airstrikes in Afghanistan’s Uruzgan province.
- German Chancellor Angela Merkel says the result of Berlin state elections is “bitter”, after her party suffered an electoral blow over its refugee policy.
- Slovakia, which holds the rotating EU presidency, says the bloc will make the Brexit very painful for the UK.
Press TV’s website can also be accessed at the following alternate addresses: