These are some of the headlines we are tracking for you in this edition of Press TV's Top 5:
- Turkey says its US-backed military incursion into Syria will continue until Kurdish fighters are pushed back to the east of the Euphrates River.
- The Pentagon says an airstrike, carried out by US-led forces near the Syrian city of Raqqa, may have killed civilians.
- In Nigeria, thousands rally in the city of Kaduna demanding the release of the leader of the Islamic Movement of Nigeria who has been jailed since last December.
- The Israeli army closes its file on the shelling of a UN school that killed ten people during the 20-14 war on Gaza, saying there was no wrongdoing in the attack.
- Police in the US state of Indiana have fatally shot a black man they mistook for a carjacker amid a crisis over race relations and police training.