These are some of the headlines we are tracking for you in this edition of Press TV's Top 5:
- In Saudi Arabia, 4 security guards are killed in a bomb blast near the Prophet Muhammad’s Mosque in the holy city of Medina, following other explosions in the cities of Qatif and Jeddah.
- Iraq executes five convicted terrorists a day after a bombing by Daesh left more than two-hundred people dead in the capital Baghdad.
- Daesh Takfiri terrorists who had planned a series of bombings in Iran tell about their terror plots which were foiled by Iranian security forces.
- The U-N chief denounces Israel’s decision to expand settlements in the occupied West Bank, calling them illegal under international law.
- And, the former Scottish first minister says former British premier Tony Blair could be tried for war crimes in Scotland after the release of the Iraq War Inquiry later this week.