These are some of the headlines we are tracking for you in this edition of Press TV's Top 5:
- Iran’s Deputy Foreign Minister says the US government has failed to completely fulfill its commitments under last year’s nuclear deal.
- New documents show the U-S National Security Agency worked alongside other intelligence agencies to carry out torture at notorious U-S-run prisons in Guantanamo and Iraq.
- Iran says terrorists must not take advantage of any truce in Syria, adding that the crisis has no military solution contrary to what the so-called opposition believes.
- World powers are considering an exemption for the U-N arms embargo against Libya in an alleged attempt to provide the African nation with weapons to fight terrorists.
- More than 300 business chiefs urge Britain to vote to leave the E-U in June's referendum, arguing in a joint letter that its bureaucracy stifled companies' ability to grow.