These are some of the headlines we are tracking for you in this edition of Press TV's Top 5:
- Thousands of British protesters hold a demonstration in London to demand the resignation of Prime Minister David Cameron over his links to an offshore trust.
- The international rating agency, Moody’s, downgrades the world’s three largest oil companies, Chevron, Royal Dutch Shell and Total.
- Pro-refugee activists hit the streets of the Greek capital to voice their anger over the deportation of refugees to Turkey.
- The anti-Israel campaign 'Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions' holds a national conference in Ramallah to assess its achievements.
- Armenia and Azerbaijan once again accuse each other of violating a days-old ceasefire aimed at ending hostilities in the disputed Karabakh region.