These are some of the headlines we are tracking for you in this edition of Press TV's Top 5:
- A new report says most of the terrorists fighting in Iraq and Syria come from four European countries – that's Germany, France, Britain and Belgium.
- Iraqi Special Forces gain more ground against Daesh in the country’s Anbar province as they clear several key regions of terrorists.
- Reports say the Israeli soldier who killed a wounded Palestinian lying on the ground is to be released to open detention while the man who shot the video is questioned.
- US President Barack Obama expresses concern about the policies of Turkey’s president Recep Tayyip Erdogan amid rows over press freedom and the Syria war.
- The Egyptian military says it has killed dozens of militants in an operation north of the Sinai Peninsula.