These are some of the headlines we are tracking for you in this edition of Press TV's Top 5:
- UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon demands an investigation into a Saudi airstrike on a market in Yemen that killed over a hundred civilians.
- US officials say they have disciplined more than a dozen military personnel over the last year bombing of an Afghan hospital in which 42 people were killed, but they face no criminal charges.
- Moscow calls for a probe into the human rights abuses in Southeastern Turkey by security forces, calling it necessary.
- The European Council President says a lot of work remains to be done if an EU-Turkey agreement on the refugees is to be finalized at the EU summit.
- Experts warn that Britain’s exit from the European Union could spell disaster for the bloc, saying it might develop political and civil discontent.