These are some of the headlines we are tracking for you in this edition of Press TV's Top 5:
- Iran says the Persian Gulf Arab states’ declaring Lebanon’s Hezbollah a terrorist organization targets the country’s unity and security.
- A police station in an Istanbul suburb comes under a militant attack. The two attackers involved are killed.
- A Russian body overseeing the ceasefire in Syria says Turkey is trying to torpedo the peace process in the war-hit country.
- As our correspondent reports, thousands of the Greeks hold a protest rally in the capital Athens, against the EU policy towards the refugees mainly coming from the Middle East.
- Palestinians hold a funeral procession for two teenagers shot dead by the Israeli forces in the occupied West Bank.