These are some of the headlines we are tracking for you in this edition of Press TV's Top 5:
- Iran nuclear deal implemented. The US, EU and UN lift nuclear-related sanctions on Tehran as the international atomic energy agency confirms Tehran’s full compliance.
- The US presidential candidate Hillary Clinton calls for more anti-Iran sanctions as Tel Aviv still insists Iran is intent on getting its hand on atomic weapons.
- Tehran and Washington release several people from jail as part of an unprecedented prisoner swap deal. Most of those freed are Iranian-Americans.
- Daesh terrorists launch a multi-front offensive against the people of eastern Syria, killing hundreds of individuals including dozens of women and children there.
- And, we have a report from Gaza, where Palestinians have gathered to mourn the killing of a demonstrator in the hands of Israel.
Press TV’s website can also be accessed at the following alternate addresses: