1. Mourners in Lebanon are holding a funeral for a resistance commander who was assassinated in an airstrike blamed on Israel.
2. At least five US soldiers have been killed in a bomb attack near Bagram airfield in Afghanistan.
3. Spain’s left-wing party Podemos says the bloc is trying to persuade other parties not to form a coalition with the ruling People's Party.
4. Belgian authorities have arrested five people in connection with last month’s terrorist attacks in France.
5. The Russian president says Moscow is ready to work with Syria, the US and Saudi Arabia to find a solution to the Syrian conflict.
6. Iran's Foreign Ministry is warning against double standards in the fight against terrorism.
7. FIFA President, Sepp Blatter and UEFA Head Michel Platini are banned from all football activities for 8 years.
8. Hundreds of people have demonstrated in New York City to protest GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump’s remarks about Muslims.