Wednesday Feb 06, 201307:10 PM GMT
US silences national witness who debunked official 9/11 report
Wed Feb 6, 2013 2:43PM
Share | Email | Print

My story, which I was recognized as a national hero, doesn’t show up anywhere on the report because my story basically destroys the official one because of the explosion.”

William Rodriguez

Related Interviews:
Related Viewpoints:
The US has tried to silence a national hero’s eyewitness account of the September 11, 2001, attacks on the World Trade Center in New York City, Press TV reports.


“Actually, there was an initial explosion in the basement seconds before the plane hit. I spoke about it - they didn’t want me to talk about it,” said William Rodriguez, a janitor working for 20 years in the North Tower of the World Trade Center buildings.

Rodriguez was responsible for single-handedly saving at least 15 people, rescuing thousands of survivors while assisting firefighters during the attacks, and subsequently raising 122 million dollars for the victims of 9/11.

“My story, which I was recognized as a national hero, doesn’t show up anywhere on the report because my story basically destroys the official one because of the explosion,” said Rodriguez.

The American hero believes the so-called 9/11 report is incorrect while the truth is yet to be revealed, as questions remain unanswered including the fact that the government trained Osama bin Laden who “was given support for the Afghan rebels to fight with the Russians.”

“As a matter of fact, I did an interview with a former FBI director who on camera told me that he met with Osama bin Laden in the United States, and he helped put together a care package of 155 million dollars in weapons for the Afghan rebels,” Rodriguez said.

Rodriguez went on to reveal that the US government opened a compensation fund awarding USD1.6-3 million to the victims of the families if they agreed not to sue the US government.

“The federal government created a federal compensation fund which was a fund to basically alleviate the pain of the families by basically paying them and, actually, also for families to avoid the lawsuits,” Rodriguez concluded.

On September 11, 2001, a series of coordinated attacks were carried out in the United States leaving almost 3,000 people dead.

The US, under the administration of former President George W. Bush, invaded Afghanistan in 2001 after claiming that the 9/11 attacks were carried out by members of al-Qaeda harbored by the then Taliban regime in Afghanistan.

The US also attacked Iraq in 2003 claiming that the Middle Eastern country was in possession of weapons of mass destruction. Washington’s wars in Iraq and Afghanistan have claimed the lives of more than a million people.

GMA/JR/SS
Related Stories:
Comments
Add Comment Click Here
Latest From United States
  • Today
  • Last Week
  • Last Month
  • Today
  • Last Week
  • Last Month
Follow Us
© Copyright 2012 Press TV. All rights reserved. | About PressTV | Contact Us | Frequencies | Privacy Policy